Sunday, January 7, 2018

Weekend Happenings

We went to a basketball game of our neighbors' daughter.  It was fun to go watch a high school team play and our kids had a great time running the bleachers. This is our neighbor, Byron.  We have such a good time with their whole family.  It's nice to finally start getting to know our neighbors after living in our house for a whole year. We moved in last year, December 30th. Hard to believe it's been a year already. 


Saturday was spent mostly around the house and Phil doing a few errands. The kids went shopping with Phil. They always find silly things to try on when they are with their daddy. 


Phil sang on the worship team at church today and I took the girls to go to a party for my cousin's daughter.  I made some cupcakes for the event.  They were french vanilla cupcakes with a buttercream frosting and cream cheese filling. Yum! I, unfortunately, didn't get any pictures of me with my cousin.  Next time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment