Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Zoo Stop with Mommy

One of the really nice things about having a zoo membership is that we can stop in any time and not feel bad about a quick visit.  Our zoo also happens to be right across from where we do our grocery shopping.  Win-win! So, yesterday, John and I went to the zoo for a short time after getting some groceries. It was cold enough that the groceries could hang out in the car for an hour while John and I burned off some energy.  We played, raced, and just enjoyed the sunshine and animals. John starts kindergarten in the fall, so I'm thankful for this time it gets to be just him and me.  

John is still short enough to go in the kiddie play area.  

John was mad because I made him go on the soaring eagle zip line. It goes backward super fast way up high and then brings you back down super fast. You can see the giraffes and rhinos from way up top. This is the second time that I've gone with John and every time he fights to get on, but then says, "I knew I would love it." 😏







They are doing construction on the zoo parking lot. It was more fun to watch the trucks than to see the animals. 





No comments:

Post a Comment