Monday, June 4, 2018

Rachel's Trip to Ohio/TJ's Graduation

I went to Ohio for the weekend to see a good friend graduate from high school. Their family has always been like a second family to me. I met them when I was 13 and had just moved to a new town.  I babysat for their family from the time I was 13 until I went away to college. Now, most of them are done with high school and college (one still in high school) and two are getting married this year. It was a good weekend to have some down time, but also be able to be there to see TJ graduate and help with his party.  My wonderful husband was happy to single parent for the weekend so I could go!  I also got to see my mom, some siblings, and my niece and nephew.

Ashely, Emily, me, & Grace

My mom and sister Abigail

My niece, Vera, and nephew, Michael


My sister, Abigail

My mom and sister, Leah




Emily Cromer


TJ and Grace


Tom, TJ, & Grace

Four Cromer Children, Emily, TJ, Zach, & Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment