Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Field Trip

Every month, the elementary does a fun end of the month activity. For February, we were supposed to go to a local milk factory that makes ice cream, sour cream, yogurt, and other such dairy products. While on the way there, the factory called and cancelled. Such is life here. :)  Well, the leadership quickly changed plans and took us to a place where there are stone carvings and a museum. It was a beautiful day to be outside. I loved the fact that our whole family was on the field trip together. We also paired the 5/6 with the Kindergartners. It was so helpful to have a big kid with a smaller kid.  I love the school atmosphere of the big kids daily interacting with the smaller kids. Also, I LOVE getting to work with Phil! 















Two of my assistants (One works with me every day, the other two teach in the afternoons while I am at language class.)



One of my kindergartners fell asleep on the way home. Phil was so kind to carry her off the bus and to the school. Such a great perk of working together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment