Thursday, March 4, 2021

Basketball Awards Ceremony

I, Rachel,  had my basketball awards ceremony and was able to speak for a few minutes about how much the girls have learned and improved over the season. Another highlight was that Anna got one of the coach's awards. The assistant coach and I talked about the top two players on the team and Anna was one of them. She worked so hard at every practice and in every game and she never complained. I'm sure it's tough having your mom be the coach, but Anna does what is asked of her and tries her very best every time. She also showed great improvement in all the skills, especially shooting. I love being able to coach and love having one of my own on my team. 


Two of Anna's cousins that also played basketball

The team minus one girl



No comments:

Post a Comment