Our anniversary this year was not like ones we've had in the past. We have now been married for 16 years! I, Rachel, started a new (2nd) job interpreting from home. After school is out (June 18th), I will only work the one job and will not go back to work at the school next year. This new job allows me to work from home (NO COMMUTE!!) and also work less hours and be more available for my family, but until the middle of June, our lives will be crazy with me working both jobs. I came back home on Thursday with Kate and Phil drove back Friday with Anna and John. So, most of our anniversary was spent apart and then I had to work 7p-12a. We have a weekend away planned soon to celebrate.
This was the only photo we took on the actual day.

No comments:
Post a Comment