Today was the fifth snow day for my kids (the sixth day off counting MLK Jr. day on Monday). Whew! Everyone is a little stir crazy and really wanting a routine again. We braved the cold, ice, and snow on Wednesday and ventured out to the library. Yesterday, Phil worked from home so I could work my one day a week that I actually drive somewhere to work. Today, we picked up Nana and drove to the science center. It was a little busier than normal for a weekday, but we all had a great time. Nana hasn't been since her kids were little and it was called the Cumberland Museum and looked totally different. She also treated us all to the Planetarium show! It was so cool, although, we were all a little dizzy afterwards. We ended the morning with burgers and grilled cheese from Gabby's. If you are ever in Nashville and have never been, it's the place to go! The food is so good! What a great way to end a week of snow days! Here's hoping for school on Monday and our normal routine!













Your blog is so awesome. I enjoyed seeing all of the adventures of your family. Thank you for putting the blog together. It reminds of the diary you kept while John was in the hospital. The pics allowed me to see your family enjoying their time together. I wish I could be there along with Mom Mom to enjoy those moments that your children will hopefully never forget.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad