Having a dog has been, well, interesting. I, Rachel, have decided I am just not crazy about pets. It is not only about all the work they require, but, well, that is a huge part of it. Ridley was supposed to be house trained, but he regularly poops in the house. Plus, we really like being flexible with our time and that is just not possible with a pet. So, we are currently trying to figure out an exit plan. Yes, the kids will be so sad, but I'm sure they will get over it, or they may forever associate their mother with being the dasher of their hopes and dreams when I get rid of the dog. We'll see. The other day Anna used my phone to take pictures of the dog and me while I was napping. I think Ridley was taking advantage of the fact that I was asleep.




No comments:
Post a Comment