Dec. 27th: We got into Vienna about dinner time. There were no restaurants near our hotel, so we had to eat at the hotel. They also had no connecting rooms, so Phil and I each had to sleep in a room with the kids. Vienna was just a stop over city. We didn't get out and see anything here.
Dec. 28th: I woke up to John calling help from the hallway. He had come out of the room where he was with Phil, but Phil was still sleeping. He couldn't remember which room was ours, so he was in the hallway scared and lost. I'm so thankful I heard him calling and God kept him safe while he was in the hall.
![]() |
| Lots of reading, playing, and watching happened on the train. We walked so much and saw so many great cites, we were fine with the kids being on their devices on the trains. |
![]() |
| More snow...we were at a stop that had snow, so I let Kate hop off the train and grab a snowball. :) |





No comments:
Post a Comment