When the girls were little, we would go to the downtown library for story time often. If you have never been to the downtown library story time, it is a must, even for grown ups. It is quite the show. Mary Mary, The Professor, and & Library Pete, plus all their puppet friends, do such a good job of singing, juggling, reading a story, and much more! Phil has never been and got to experience it with us for the first time. We got to walk around downtown, go to the story time, and then ride the free electric shuttle around. In the afternoon, our friends came to load up the rest of our furniture to take to a family moving back from overseas with nothing but their clothes. We are so happy that God gives us what we need when we need it and so happy to be a part of that for someone else. In the evening, we had dinner with some friends that we have known the longest here in Nashville. Phil and I ended the day by finishing up the rest of our packing. There will be some last minute things we need to pack in our carry-ons, but the majority of the work is done! Yahoo!











I wanna know who you had dinner with??!? I think I rank up there as one you've known the longest. Who has me beat? :) :)
ReplyDelete